the machine that BREATHES
A downloadable game for Windows
the machine that BREATHES is a 2D Survival Horror game with a focus on situational combat and exploration. Inspired by the likes of Resident Evil and System Shock, you'll crawl through a hostile environment and manage a limited inventory to brace against the unknown.
You are digging deep underground. Your task is to scan for seismic activity and send it back to the above. Unexpectedly, your contact with the surface cuts out and you are left digging for eternity. Eventually things go dark and you're running out of power... is this where it ends? Suddenly you awaken in a strange new body, as you must have been recovered somehow. Strange thing is, the entire facility you're in is vacant, and you're definitely not on the surface.
- Explore a strange and mechanical place deep underground.
- Every shot counts, spend your resources wisely as everything you use is gone forever.
- What lurks in the darkness may destroy you, sometimes the best choice is to run.
- Multiple ways to navigate the world leading to different upgrades and capability.
- Discover and collect artifacts that reveal more about the obscured history.
You can also wishlist on Steam here: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1126210/the_machine_that_BREATHES/
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.99 USD. You will get access to the following files when they are released:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.